The Gwinnett Community Band (GCB) is a non-profit group of adult musicians from throughout the greater Atlanta area. Established in 1984, the band performs quality music for public enrichment and provides ongoing performance opportunities for enthusiastic adult amateur musicians.
Nationally, the GCB has given memorable performances at conferences in St. Louis, MO, and Gainesville, FL. In the Atlanta area, the band has entertained thousands of people at:
- The Gwinnett Civic Center
- The Atlanta Botanical Garden
- The Mall of Georgia
- The World Congress Center
- Thrasher Park, Norcross
- Duluth Amphitheater
- Georgia International Horse Park
- Lake Lanier Islands
- Annandale Village
- Snellville July 4th Concert
- Suwanee Memorial Day Concert
- Televised concerts from Stone Mountain Park
- And many other venues throughout the Atlanta Metro area
The GCB is proud of its’ strong local community involvement. The band performs regularly at community events, senior centers and other civic events throughout the are each year.